Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Chapter 2: The bumpy road

I know. Sometimes you are just like, "Do I really have to write today?" "Couldn't I just write tomorrow?" That's OK. It doesn't really matter when you finish your masterpiece as long as you don't care. My writing comes and goes. I call a big 'writing spree' Inspiration. You just get something. I'm not really sure what it is, but you get a something and it makes you want to write like five chapters at once. Now, if you're not on a writing spree then I find eating candy will help me too get in the mood to write. Just take some M 'n ms or Reese's pieces or any small candies and get a bunch and set them by your computer while you type. It will really get you to write. Your brain will go on the sugar and all that. :)

A writers journey is a bumpy road, full of ups and downs and ruts and ditches, but if you navigate it well and have some supporters then you can make it through in the end.

~Catherine <3

No comments:

Post a Comment